Tuesday, April 28, 2009

H.P. Baldwin High School Junior Prom 2009

It was a privilege to capture the special moments of a few teens that attended the Junior Promenade for H.P. Baldwin High School. The Prom was held at the Beautiful Westin Maui Resort & Spa on Saturday, April 25, 2009. Not only was this a momentous occasion on my end because I am an alumni of Baldwin High School having attended my own prom more than 10 years ago - this was also the prom for my baby sister Harmony. The Prom committee made a fine choice of choosing The Westin Maui as their location - not only because of their beautiful landscaping and architechture - but also because I had worked at property before and was very familiar with where would be the best locations to use for back drops. Kevin and I had a blast capturing these photos and the team was very energetic and fun to work with.

Here are a few pictures of Harmony and her friends that joined her that evening. Thank you to Harmony, Nohea, Michelle, Reanne and Jaren for allowing us to be a part of your special event.

No comments: