Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jessica & Madison - Maui Portrait & Lifestyle Photography


A few days ago, I blogged about a photo shoot I did on Super bowl Sunday with Jessica. It was an awesome shoot and I truly enjoyed my time with her. Not only did I have the opportunity to shoot Jessica, but I also had an opportunity to photograph her with "her little munchkin" Madison. Madison (Madi for short) is a year and a half and is filled with so much sunshine and happiness. She is a complete joy to photograph and together, mother & daughter make a wonderful pair. I wanted to share this wonderful photograph I captured of the two of them... my absolute favorite. Thanks again Jessi (& Madi) for letting me spend the day with both of you... I had so much fun ;-) I look forward to the next time we get to photograph the two of you.

No comments: