Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Goodbye Oahu

I just love Oahu. The memories I have made there from my childhood and my adulthood are plentiful and wonderful. This past weekend, my family and I were privileged to go back Oahu for a Induction Ceremony for Kevin's Grand Uncle Anthony. He was inducted into the Hall of Heroes at Fort DeRussy. It was an awesome ceremony and after that we were able to have some awesome family fun. We met up with Family and ate till our hearts content. On the last day of our visit, while on a Photo shoot - we caught this beautiful photograph. The water was absolutely beautiful that day, who knew that we were coming back to Maui to this windy and rainy weather.

This photograph was taken at Hickam AFB. I hope you enjoy this shot as much as I enjoyed being there. ;-) Have an awesome day.

No comments: