Monday, July 19, 2010

Lisa and Keith's Wedding - Bailey House Museum, Maui - Hawaii (Maui Wedding Photographer)

On Saturday July 10, 2010, I had the privilege of photographing Lisa and Keith's Wedding.  They were married at the Bailey House Museum in Wailuku on a beautful and sunny day.  I was joined by my second shooter - Harmony that day as we captured the moments of their ceremony and details of their reception.

We had the opportunity to work with Frank Pulaski with Dream Tyme Films again and though the ceremony was short and sweet - it was very intimate and just perfect.

Here are a few photos from the day.   If you would like to see a slideshow of images - please visit our Client Viewing Site and click on Weddings - Keith & Lisa.

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to take the time to personally thank Ho'onani Photography for an outstanding job. Their professionalism and personal touch that they delivered during my wedding day made it an event to remember. Ho'onani Photography captured my wedding memories with class and elegance. My photo's are beautiful and breath taking. Mahalo Nui Loa!

benilhalk said...

Lisa and Keith's Wedding at this gorgeous place looks very special. Those first two photos of the décor are just brilliant. Keep sharing such details here. I also would be starting the preparations for my own wedding soon but recently my fiancé and I are having some disagreement on the wedding location. HAHA. Hoping to find one of the San Francisco venues that suits liking of both.