Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Nishida Ohana - Maui Portrait & Lifestyle Photographer

I had the privilege of working with the Nishida Family on August 15th.  It was nice to reconnect with an old High  School Friend (Kelsie) and meet your beautiful Family.  Kelsie contacted me about a month before their session to take part in their Keiki Time offer - (Free Mini Session with a $100 purchase).

Our session took place in 2 areas - Iao Valley Kepaniwai Heritage Gardens and the Wailuku Heights Keiki Park.  It was a fun couple of hours as Kelsie and her husband Kelvin along with their children Kyler and Kaley joined me for some pictures.  Thank you Nishida family for spending the day with me.  I had a lot of fun and enjoyed my time with all of you.  Here are a few photos from their session:








No comments: