Friday, August 7, 2009

Are you looking for a Photography website Host?

I've had the privilege of working with several different Web Hosting companies with regard to getting an awesome Flash/Website up and running for my business. It's been almost a year since I first found Photobiz - and in my opinion, they are quite possibly my all time favorite Web company of all time. Their affordability is by far top notch - allowing for any business owner, whether they are just starting out or have been Pro for years to make great use of their service and still be able to afford such quality in these tough economic times. As if this wasn't enough - Photobiz is continuously updating their database with new templates that are customizable, allowing the owner of the business/site to adjust as they see fit and at the click of a mouse.

Those are options that are wonderful and perfect when you are a business owner in an industry that can often times be very competitive. Photobiz also provides THE BEST Customer Service in the field. I have had to call upon them several times - even if it were to just ask a lame question to ease my mind... and their response was not only timely but it ALWAYS satisfies what I am looking for. Photobiz also provides their clients with weekly if not daily posts on their Blog - that provide Photographers and business owners with ideas, guides and other really cool aspects that most if not all Website Hosts do not offer.

I enjoy working with a company that is intuned with their clientele and our needs. If you are interested in finding out more information on Photobiz or are looking for a website host - check them out, I promise you will not be disappointed. I am a very satisfied customer and am sure you will be too.

http://www.photobiz.com


Aloha,
Honey

No comments: