Saturday, August 1, 2009

Company Updates - Blog

Aloha all,
It has been a whirl wind of changes for Ho'onani Photography. Maybe it's all due to the pregnancy factor and my hormones having a say in what it is I do on a day to day basis.... ;-) But - we have decided to return to our old Blogger blog site and keep our Wordpress site as a secondary site for pages and other unique items. I am just not quite conformatable with using the Wordpress site at this time and am hoping to get further engaged in it once the twins are born.

You can still view our wordpress site if you want to refer back to it and all of the information listed can be found there by clicking on the links above... Seniors, Specials, Wedding Q&A's, etc.

Should you have any suggestions - please feel free to let me know.

On a personal note - I am now 31 weeks pregnant and the doctor says I could give birth at anytime now. We are busy making plans for the twins' arrival and trying to balance our crazy busy schedules that we have for the month of August - tons of photography sessions booked. ;-)
I'll be sure to update everyone on the pregnancy progress once I get more updates.

Aloha,
Honey

No comments: