Friday, August 28, 2009

Victoria & Eric's Wedding Vow Renewal 08.21.09

I am usually not behind when it comes to posting - but due to the pregnancy and the "prescribed bed rest" by my doctor... I am having difficulty sitting in front of the computer and getting work done so I am sorry this is a week late.

On Friday, August 21st - Kevin had the opportunity to work with Kahu Keli'i Arruda once again. The shoot was for Victoria and Eric who were renewing their wedding vows and have traveled to Maui from New York. It was a fun filled sunset shoot (from what I hear - seeing as I was not able to accompany my hubby this time) and the couple was such a joy to work with.

Along with Kevin were our 2 photographers in training - Frank and Lindy. We are working with them as our back up photographers and our secondary photographers at a shoot. Frank and Lindy did an awesome job and we look forward to working with them more for future shoots.

Thank you to Victoria & Eric for choosing us to capture your memories on camera and to Keli'i for inviting us as well.




No comments: